Why take a month or more on one chapter of the Bible? On Philippians
- The same energy Christ gave on the cross to redeem us is the same effort the enemy is doing is best effort to destroy us.
- Kingdom Impact will be multiplied when we are radical for Christ.
- God has a plan for Compelled Church and for your life and a prerequisite for the plan is that we/you will be so committed to Christ that you/we will obey Him, as He is our everything!
- We must have an encounter with Christ. We have to deal with our dark side and flush it out by the power of the Spirit and by the Word.
- The people of God need spiritual courage. This only comes from a real, true, relationship with Jesus. Believer are walking in too much fear. God has not given us a spirit of fear.
- Our vision hinges on the reality that we know Christ, not know about Christ.
- The storms of life, the rough spots in our faith are only endured and become platforms to grow, as we grow in Knowing Christ.