Here are some things Father has been speaking to me during this week of prayer and fasting.
I am pretty excited over the participation this week of prayer and fasting. Dozens of people participated every day in our 3 prayer times, each day. I know more people have fasted then ever before and many people for the very first time. I am amazed at how many fasted for the five days. I go Sunday to Sunday, and am looking forward to eating tomorrow after church but I am also enjoying the benefits of Fasting and prayer. I wake up every morning at 5:30 totally naturally and have spent some serious time with Father this week. He has done a lot, some can be put into words, and some things cannot. I want to share a few things, but many things I cannot. Here are a few for me.
- He reminded me of us overwhelming love and grace on my life (sounds basic, but is critical).
- A thankfulness for my salvation, my life, my church, my family, my journey.
- Father said he was going to impart to me more of his compassion this year.
- In our 17th year of ministry since planting the church, He said this was going to be a year of depth and harvest.
- I must give greater time preparing for my speaking ministry in the Word, in prayer, in study, and in solitude.
- I need to be more of a “Mary” and not a “Martha” so I can give attention to my speaking ministry.
- I am to finish my discipleship book.
- We are to press forward in faith for the Toledo Campus. He will grow it and provide the finances needed.
- Raise up and bless more leaders.
- Pour into my family and not put in so many hours in the church (there is more, but no to share). Lots of things.
- Speak my convictions clearer with authority. You’ll be hearing details on this.
- Keep a prayer element on Wednesdays, gatherings. The more the body prayers for each other, the more they will care for each other.
- Keep woodcarving and don’t feel guilty about enjoying this, as the Lord gave me this for “wholeness”.
- I am to Believe God for greater things, and not “shelf” my dreams when I wrestle with fear or doubt.
- Many things about my leadership, Compelled, certain ministries, and even people I am to target to raise into leaders.
- Be more thankful and keep my eyes on what Father is doing. There is more He is doing, and I am missing it, as I am thinking down the road often, and don’t see the joy of the present.
- Trusting Him “Issues”.
What has God been sharing with you during the week of fasting and prayer? Please comment. It feeds my soul!!!