As I think about the price that Christ paid for our salvation, as I read the week of the passion, and as I think about what it cost, to redeem us from sin, the curse, and our own arrogant stupidity, I ask this from my God in Christ……
- Let me not live like this did not cost a lot.
- Let me never to compromise whose I am now, I am a child of my Father in Heaven in Christ.
- May my life never compromise the directives and teachings of Jesus my Savior.
- Let me live in abandonment to the will of God on this earth and may my pathetic will be obliterated.
- Let me never pity myself, my lot in life, and may my feelings that are selfish not rule my self or kick Christ off the throne of my life. He must always be my Lord.
- Help me never Father, to take for granted your gift of salvation through your Son. May I never go a day without expressing my praise, thanking you, and bowing my life, heart, will future, at your Lordship.
- May the love you had for a sinful humanity, flow from me, to every race, to the hurting, the poor, the rich, the bound, the lost, the found, the kind, and the mean.
- May Christ’s example of sacrifice and servanthood be manifested in my life to my God, my wife, my kids, my friends, my church, and to strangers.
Because of Jesus, Amen